Giving yourself a Reiki Treatment is easy to do, and will help you to release stress in your daily life. A simple way of doing this is giving Reiki Energy Healing on your 7 Main Chakras. (I love the number 7)
The word CHAKRA comes from the Indian language, and basically means: “wheel”. Meaning: these are energy centers, which are distributed over the body, and which are connected to each other, through channels. The chakras have the task of taking in energy from the outside to supply the human energy system.
Since thousand of years chakras have been widely acknowledged in traditional Asian medicine, and are used for diagnosis and therapy of disturbances in the physical, spiritual, and mental areas. They are also connect with the meridians known in acupuncture and reflex zones. There are different possibilities to open these chakras so that the energy can flow without obstruction.
Crown Chakra – White/Violet: Inner Knowledge, enlightenment, connection with higher planes of consciousness and spiritual truth are seated in the Crown Chakra. White is the perfect merging of all colors.
3rd Eye Chakra – Violet/Indigo: This center above the eyebrows is the seat of intuition, spiritual will, connecting ideas and developing a “picture” of the world. It is a idealistic place representing your imagination and desires.
Throat Chakra – Blue: This Chakra governs the ability to express ideas and to speak your truth clearly. The throat is all about clear communication, inspiration and artistic
- Take off your jewellery and watches. Wear comfortable cloths. Wash your hands.
- The treatment can be done reclining/sitting or lying down. Make yourself comfortable; create a quiet, and a nice relaxed atmosphere.
- Ground yourself. Just concentrate on your feet, and feel the connection to the ground. Or if you are lying down simple feel the mattress under your body. Don’t cross your legs.
- Connect with the Reiki-energy. Say to yourself silently, that you now want to be a Reiki-channel.
- Soft hands 🙂
- Touch the body softly without pressing. Where there is wounds hold your hands a few centimetres away from them.
- Stay at each position about 3-5 Minutes. Follow your intuition.
- Basically two hand, side by side or end to end, are used to do Reiki, especially on twin organs such as lungs, kidney and ears.
- One hand is also used depending on an area and/or a symptom.
While doing Reiki your hand may feel tingly, or hot. If it feels cold, stay longer on this area to release the blockage.
My daughter Lina, also is a Reiki Master now, will show you now how you can give yourself a simple Reiki Treatment:
My daughter Lina did a great Job, didn’t she? Thank you Lina 🙂 Now try it out, or come over to learn Reiki Level 1 with me.
What are your experiences with Reiki Self Treatments? Please leave a comment 🙂